Our Green Atlanta
Profile: A native Atlantan with a passion for the outdoors, recycling, running, socializing, eating, and feeling lucky.
Posts by Our Green Atlanta:
- Vote YES for the Atlanta BeltLine + transit, transportation, and PROGRESS for our region on July 31!
- Part III: White Oak Pastures eco-friendly projects (they’re more than just a sustainable cattle ranch)
- When It Comes to Buying a New Home: Go Green To Save Green
- Spring 2011 Fernbank Plant Sale this Saturday, April 16!
- Ormewood Park church embraces environmentalism with vegebtable garden and plant sales to support community members
- The 5th Annual Urban Forestry Festival is this weekend – come celebrate southwest Atlanta’s urban forests!
- Increasing energy efficiency in your home: benefit for the environment, your wallet, and your health
- Announcing Oakhurst Garden’s annual Spring Plant Sale + Earth Day Celebration!
- Artists’ walks scheduled for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine
- White Oak Pastures in Georgia expands to include free-range poultry with an on-site abattoir
- Art on the BeltLine call for artists’ submissions for 2011!
- “Bridging to the Future” with Park Pride’s 10th Annual Parks and Greenspace Conference
- Support Art on the BeltLine by shopping Anthropologie’s new westside store!
- Check into the REI with Facebook Places and earn $50 for Park Pride!
- Carbon Accounting: The Future Demise of “Greenwashing” – the practice of marketing one’s company as eco-friendly when it’s not entirely true
- Annual Atlanta Harvest Festival at one of my favorite parks – Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve!
- Spirit of the Gulf Coast Exhibition and presentation is tomorrow!
- Part II: The land, sustainability, and Serengeti model of Georgia grass-fed beef farm, White Oak Pastures
- Local Atlanta CSAs – explore your options! Hazon CSA, Emory University’s CSA, and more…
- Fernbank Plant Sale’s Fall 2010 event will be September 18th, 2010