The Chamblee Farmers’ Market is looking for leaders for their new locally grown market coming this spring!
That’s right – Atlanta is getting a new source for locally food with the Chamblee Farmers’ Market debuting on the scene this spring! And they’re looking for those special leaders to spearhead this new effort through organizational, planning, administrative roles, and more. If you’re interested, you are encouraged to attend the organizational meeting on March 10th, 2010. This meeting will be specifically geared towards those who would like to participate in the Chamblee Farmers’ Market in a leadership capacity. More to come soon for helpers and patrons of the market!
- What: Organizational meeting for The Chamblee Organic/Locally Grown Market
- When: March 10th, 2010 at 7 p.m.
- Where: the Community Room of the Chamblee Library (map it!)
- Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Bring your ideas, experience, skills, relationships and resources with you!
Keep up with the market on facebook with the Chamblee Farmers’ Market fan page.
And get updates on the Chamblee Farmers’ Market organizational meeting on facebook.