Atlanta’s Southface Energy Institute is seeking your environmental input for Greenprints 2010!
Southface is gearing up for Greenprints 2010 and we’d like your help!
Have a great topic to present? Here’s your opportunity! Southface is accepting presentation proposals from now until August 14, 2009 for Greenprints 2010, which will be held in Atlanta in March 2010.
These are the major topic categories for which we are currently seeking presentation proposals:
- Outstanding Green Buildings – Performance Metrics and Lessons Learned
- Under-performing Green Buildings – Underlying Problems & Solutions
- Successful Multi-agency and Utilities Partnerships
Green Building Design, Construction and Management
- Existing Building Improvements and Performance Monitoring
- Net Zero Water Strategies
- Site Planning and Water Management Strategies
- Ecological Construction and Deconstruction Principles
- The “Green Movement” as a Driving Factor for Workforce Development
Policy and Greening Municipal Infrastructure
- Rebuilding and Greening the Suburban or Rural Markets
- The “Green Movement” as a Driving Factor for Economic Development
- Innovative Policy Incentives for Reducing Water and Energy Consumption
- Municipalities Striving to Meet the 2030 Challenge
- Incorporating Sustainability into a Business Model and Organizational Structure
Now in its 12th year, Greenprints is the Southeast’s most vibrant and successful green building conference and tradeshow. It attracts hundreds of professionals and practitioners from the fields of architecture, interior design, land-use planning, facility management, real estate development and engineering. Policy makers, journalists and interested citizens round out Greenprints’ dynamic and influential audience.
Please click here to access the Acrobat-enabled Greenprints Call for Presentations Form.